Monday, December 22, 2008

awwwww shit. it has begun

Well, here it is, post number 1. Better make it count right?

Hmmm....where should I start. Basically, this blog is here for a few reasons, and none of which are because i'm "jumpin on the bandwaggon and startin a blog man!" I'm creating this blog as a service to myself, and to others I come across in my daily travels. To highlight the fun, the weird, the insane, outside of the box kinda shit I seem to see day in and day out.

I'm also here to show you guys some skateboarding, and some hijinx shit that we get down on 'erry day.

So why the name Rod Blogojevich? why the fuck not? Total tribute to the guy who gives illinois a worser reputation than Oj gave the heisman trophy and the judicial system.

So yeah......that's about it. Let the fun begin.

_rod